1. Regarding the handling of personal information handled in all businesses and personal information of employees, etc., we will comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines set by the government, and other norms. Furthermore, we will establish a personal information protection management system that complies with the Japanese Industrial Standards "Personal Information Protection Management System-Requirements" (JIS Q15001) to protect personal information.
2. When acquiring and using personal information, we will specify the purpose of use and will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use (use for other purposes). .. In addition, we will take appropriate management measures to prevent unintended use.
3. The Company will not provide the acquired personal information to a third party except with the consent of the individual or in accordance with laws and regulations.
4. When we receive a complaint or consultation regarding the handling of personal information, we will promptly investigate the facts about the content and respond in good faith within a reasonable period of time.
5. In order to properly manage the acquired personal information, we will take organizational, human, physical and technical safety measures, and work to prevent and correct the leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
6. In light of changes in social conditions and the environment, we will continuously review the personal information protection management system regarding personal information protection and improve our efforts to protect personal information.
Enactment: August 11, 2018
Handling of user information
(1) The posted content (images, comments, users exchanged messages on Sneaker hot sale with other users when posting or sharing with other users using the posting function of Sneaker hot sale. Includes case messages) and related information
(2) Using the ID or account of services provided by third parties (including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter, other SNS sites, EC sites, etc., hereinafter collectively referred to as "third party sites") Information that is acquired only within the range approved by the user when logging in to Sneaker hot sale (for example, information on friendships on Facebook, information about what you like on Facebook, on Twitter Includes friendship information and information related to these.)
Article 2 Purpose of use
(1) Operation and provision of Sneaker hot sale and provision of unique services related to the recommendation function, customization function and other functions on Sneaker hot sale.
(2) Preparation of survey, analysis and statistical data for improvement of Sneaker hot sale and development of new functions
(3) Implementation of various campaigns, prize planning and questionnaires related to Sneaker hot sale
(4) Responding to various inquiries from users and after-sales service
(5) Distribution of the latest information on Sneaker hot sale, distribution of newsletters, and distribution of various information related to other related services provided by our company.
(6) Notification of matters necessary for the operation of Sneaker hot sale
(7) Communication regarding services or plans carried out by the Company or its affiliated companies (including, but not limited to, subsidiaries and equity-method affiliates)
(8) User authentication and automatic display of registration information on various screens
(9) Exercise of rights or performance of obligations based on contracts or laws
Article 3 Agree
Article 4 change
Article 5 Entrustment of user information
The Company shall entrust the user information obtained from the user to a third party who has concluded an appropriate contract regarding the management and storage of the user information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified to the user. Suppose you can.
Article 6 Provision of user information to a third party
1. The Company shall not provide or disclose the user information obtained from the user to a third party except in the following cases.
(1) When required by law
(2) When the prior consent of the user is obtained
(3) When the Company determines that it is necessary for the public interest or the interest of the user, such as the life, body, property, etc. of the user and a third party.
(4) When the business is inherited and user information is inherited due to merger, spin-off, business transfer, etc.
(5) When sharing user information with our affiliated companies (including, but not limited to, subsidiaries and equity-method affiliates)
(6) When entrusting based on Article 5
2. The Company may aggregate multiple user information and use it for marketing and promotion in a form that cannot identify an individual, or jointly with a third party.
Article 7 Voluntary provision of personal information and the consequences of not providing such information
All user information we collect is provided by the user's will. Please note that we may refuse to use Sneaker hot sale if you do not provide all or part of the information we obtain in connection with the use of Sneaker hot sale.
Article 8 Disclosure of information
1. The user's Sneaker hot sale will be displayed on the website that provides the Sneaker hot sale and will be open to all users. In addition, the posted content will also be published by setting the publication.
2. If the user makes a message or other communication with another user through Sneaker hot sale, or uses the posted content or the function to share information about it, the text or photo contained in the message or content. , Video, audio, URL links and other information may be notified or published to other users.
3. When the user links the third party site and Sneaker hot sale by using the function of Sneaker hot sale, all or part of the information published on Sneaker hot sale on the third party site will be displayed. It will be published.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused to the user due to the disclosure of information through the use of Sneaker hot sale.
Article 9 Acquisition of user information under the age of 13
1. The target audience for Sneaker hot sale does not include those under the age of 13. We do not collect user information under the age of 13 and do not allow registration.
Article 10 Discovery procedure of user information
1. The Company will disclose personal information subject to disclosure from the user himself, notify the purpose of use, correct the content of personal information subject to disclosure when it is contrary to the facts, suspend use, etc. and suspend provision to a third party (hereinafter referred to as "" We will accept requests for "disclosure, etc.").
(1) Request for disclosure, etc.
When requesting by e-mail, please contact [Contact for inquiries regarding user information] described in Article 12.
(2) When requesting by mail, please attach the necessary documents to the prescribed invoice and mail it to the address below.
(2) Items to be submitted
① Notification / disclosure request for the purpose of using personal information
② Invoice for correction of personal information, etc.
③ Invoice for suspension of use of personal information
④ Documents for identity verification (driver's license, passport, etc.)
⑤ In the case of a legal representative, in addition to ④ above, documents confirming that you have legal representative rights
Please note that you will be charged the fee specified by the Company for the request for disclosure and the request for notification of the purpose of use. For other specific procedures for requesting disclosure, etc., please contact the inquiry desk stipulated in Article 12.
Article 11 Termination of service and handling of information
1. If the user completes the procedure to withdraw from Sneaker hot sale, or if we withdraw the user from Sneaker hot sale, we will promptly stop the disclosure of user information on Sneaker hot sale. However, some information that has already been exchanged with other users at the time of the suspension or information provided through the sharing function may continue to be published even after the suspension of publication. ..
2. Even after the suspension of disclosure in the preceding paragraph, we will keep the archive of user information within the minimum necessary range for legitimate business purposes in accordance with the relevant applicable laws and regulations, and our technically rational security will be maintained. It shall be possible to continue to hold it by the secured storage method.
Article 12 Inquiry window
We accept inquiries regarding the handling of user information in Sneaker hot sale at the following contact points.